Panel użytkownika
Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:
Nie masz jeszcze konta?

[code::blocks] [windows 7] [MinGW] Instalacja bibliotek.

Ostatnio zmodyfikowano 2012-02-28 21:36
Autor Wiadomość
Ikilp
Temat założony przez niniejszego użytkownika
[code::blocks] [windows 7] [MinGW] Instalacja bibliotek.
» 2012-02-26 23:03:37
Nie mogę instalować bibliotek. Jak powrzucam pliki gdzie trzeba wszystkie pliki bibliotek i tak nie mogę ich użyć, code::blocks, ani MinGW ich nie widzą.
P-51493
m4tx
» 2012-02-27 06:21:11
To może podzielisz się z nami informacją, jaka to biblioteka, gdzie ją wrzucasz i jak próbujesz ją użyć? Wróżkami nie jesteśmy...
P-51494
Ikilp
» 2012-02-27 19:16:33
Próbowałem instalować następujące biblioteki:
-SFML
-Allegro
-SDF
-GTK
-pdcurses
i w desperacji
-CONIO 2.0

Wrzucałem je do folderu kompilatora (folderu "MinGW"), foldery się tam scalały i zawartość lib trafiała do lib, include do include itd, ale po uruchomieniu Code::blocks ich nie widział.
P-51525
m4tx
» 2012-02-27 19:25:33
Eh... Może po prostu dlatego, że nie tak się instaluje biblioteki?
P-51527
Ikilp
» 2012-02-28 21:36:32
Jestem zmuszony powołać się na dokumentacje:
"Important: this release of SFML was compiled with gcc 4.4, which makes the SFML libraries not compatible with the old gcc 3.4.5. The MinGW team hasn't released a full package including gcc 4.4 yet, so here is one that you can use: mingw-with-gcc-4.4.zip (34.9 MB).

First, you must download the SFML development files. You can download the minimal package (libraries + headers), but it is recommended that you download the full SDK, which contains samples and documentation as well.
These packages can be found on the download page.

Once you have downloaded and extracted the files to your hard drive, you must make the SFML headers and library files available for Code::Blocks. There are two ways of doing it :

Copy the SFML development files to your Code::Blocks installation directory

Copy SFML-x.y\include\SFML to the \include directory of your Code::Blocks installation (so that you obtain include\SFML)
Copy the *.a files in SFML-x.y\lib to the \lib directory of your Code::Blocks installation
Leave the SFML files where you want, and setup Code::Blocks so that it can find them

Go to the Settings / Compiler and debugger menu, then to Global compiler settings / Search directories
In Compiler, add SFML-x.y\include
In Linker, add SFML-x.y\lib"

Poważam ten istotny fragment:
"Copy the SFML development files to your Code::Blocks installation directory

Copy SFML-x.y\include\SFML to the \include directory of your Code::Blocks installation (so that you obtain include\SFML)
Copy the *.a files in SFML-x.y\lib to the \lib directory of your Code::Blocks installation"

Następny krok czyli dodanie bibliotek w opcjach nie jest możliwy ze względu na to że nie widzę ich w opcji "Linker settings", w menu projektu.
P-51608
« 1 »
  Strona 1 z 1