Nie masz jeszcze konta?

Problem z podpowiadaniem w CodeBlocks

Ostatnio zmodyfikowano 2016-03-10 18:15
Autor Wiadomość
Kratos101
Temat założony przez niniejszego użytkownika
Problem z podpowiadaniem w CodeBlocks
» 2016-03-09 20:57:49
mam problem z podpowiadaniem komend w codeblocks, gdy zaczynam wpisywac komende pokazuje sie komunikat "the parser is still parsing files"
Pomocy jestem zielony
P-145809
carlosmay
» 2016-03-09 22:29:27
P-145815
Kratos101
Temat założony przez niniejszego użytkownika
» 2016-03-10 16:32:31
Czyli co mam zrobic??
P-145858
Gibas11
» 2016-03-10 18:15:37

Q: How do I get Code Completion to work?
A: Did you check how code completion is configured? See "Settings/Editor", click on "Code-completion and symbols browser" in the left column and check the Code completion and C/C++ parser tabs.

From the 2006/11/30 nightly build, you can also add, in the project properties, directories to be searched when locating a file to parse .Right click on the project, click on Properties and select the C/C++ parser options.

They're mostly useful when you don't add compiler search dirs in build options but use backticked expressions (e.g. `freetype-config --cflags`). In this case, the parser is not aware of where the source files are located. So, by manually adding the directory in the parser's search dirs you're actually helping the parser find the files.

Of course, backticked expressions are not the only reason these parser search dirs are useful. As another example, I have a set of projects in a workspace. To minimize maintenance overhead, I'm using build scripts to configure these projects. Now, although build scripts are an awesome feature, the C/C++ parser faces the same problem: it doesn't know where to search for files. The parser search directories come to the rescue again.
P-145863
« 1 »
  Strona 1 z 1